When you first sign into TextUs you will see a prompt to enable desktop notifications:
We strongly recommend you click this and allow the Google prompt that will appear so you can get desktop notifications.
If you have blocked TextUs Notifications, follow these steps to Allow them:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, open the Chrome Menu.
- Click Settings
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click "Site Settings".
- Click Notifications.
- Make sure "Ask before sending" is on, and remove TextUs from the "Block" section if it is there!
If you are still experiencing Notifications not working try this fix:
- Clear your cache
- Remove TextUs notifications from the Allow section in your Chrome settings
- Log out of TextUs
- Quit Chrome
- Re-open a new Chrome window
- Log into TextUs
- See if a pop up at the top comes up asking if they want to enable notifications
- Enable them again.