With the TextUs and Greenhouse integration, you can pull contact names and numbers from Greenhouse into the TextUs Chrome Extension. You can then send texts directly from the TextUs Chrome Extension, and watch as these texts log in your Greenhouse notes! If you have not already done so, please download the TextUs Chrome Extension before proceeding with this training.
Pulling Numbers from Greenhouse Candidate Pages
To pull a name and phone number from Greenhouse into TextUs, follow these steps:
- Click on the "All Candidates" tab in Greenhouse
- Click on the Candidate that you would like to text
- Click on the TextUs Tab on the right side of the screen. This should automatically detect the candidate's phone number. If not, click on the Phone #s on Page tab and click the refresh icon
- Click the green + next to the Candidate's name and phone number.
- Click the green speech bubble to send this Candidate a text.
- Type your message content and click the green send icon to send your message!
How to View your Texts in Greenhouse
To look at all Texts that you have sent and received from a candidate, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Candidates" tab in Greenhouse
- Click on the Candidate who's texts you would like to view
- Click on "Activity Feed"
- Your Texts will appear in the Activity Feed. If necessary, you can sort by Notes to solely view your SMS notes!
If you would like to learn more about the different tabs included in the TextUs Chrome extension, please read our article, How to Use the TextUs Chrome Extension!