The Broadcast Analytics page can be used to track how many contacts replied with either "Yes" "No" or "Neutral".
Steps to Locate your Broadcast Analytics Page
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your account to access your settings.
- Click on your “Analytics” tab on the left
- Click the drop down menu for “Messages” on the top toolbar, then click “Broadcasts” (If you are an Organization Admin, you will first need to select the Account whose Broadcasts you would like to view.)
- Click the drop down menu for “Chart” on the top toolbar, then click “Table”
- Select the date range you would like to view
- Put your cursor over the table and scroll to the right to view the rest of the analytics categories such as “Yes” “Neutral” “No” and “Opt Outs”
What Counts in Each Category of Response: