Issue: Notes not logging to Candidate record
First, make sure your TextUs account is successfully integrated with LaborEdge!
In TextUs, go to Settings > Integrations, and make sure that your webhook is entered in the LaborEdge field. Here is a help article that shows those steps in detail:
If your LaborEdge webhook is entered, then your inbound and outbound text messages should be logging as Notes in the Candidate’s profile.
If you are failing to see Notes appear, there are a few common reasons:
Phone number mismatch
- The phone number you are texting does not match the phone number on the Candidate’s profile in LaborEdge.
It hasn’t been long enough
- Depending on settings set by your administrator, it may take some time to log Notes from TextUs.
Your messages aren’t delivering
- Your messages are not being delivered, or are not receiving delivery receipts. Check to make sure your outbound messages have the “Delivered” stamp underneath them! Messages that are “Not Delivered” will not be logged, and Unconfirmed messages (did not receive a delivery receipt at all) will be logged later at the end of the day or week.
- If this is the case, please reach out to TextUs Support for assistance!
If none of these reasons are causing the issue, please reach out to LaborEdge support for assistance with their webhook! They can be reached at support@LaborEdge.com .
Issue: Not able to scroll past 25/50 contacts in the Chrome Extension
If you scroll to the bottom of the Chrome Extension and cannot load more than 25 or 50 contacts, then adjust your zoom setting in Google Chrome. You can do this by pressing CTRL + or CTRL -, or by going through the Chrome Menu:
After increasing/decreasing the zoom a couple of times to 75% or 125%, try scrolling down again and the rest of the list should load!
Issue: Chrome Extension not importing contacts
The Chrome Extension is built to work on the following pages in LaborEdge:
- Candidate Management list view
- Individual Candidate page
If you are on any other page, the Chrome Extension will not read the contacts properly!
If you are on the right page but the contact’s name is coming through incorrectly, make sure nothing on the page is highlighted and refresh the Chrome Extension to try again.