Issue: Notes not logging to Caregiver record
First, make sure your TextUs account is successfully integrated with BlueSky!
In TextUs, go to Settings > Integrations, and make sure that your webhook is entered in the BlueSky field. Here is a help article that shows those steps in detail: http://help.textus.com/integrations/bluesky/textus-bluesky-integration-guide
If your Bluesky webhook is entered, then your inbound and outbound text messages should be logging as Notes in the Caregiver’s profile.
If you are failing to see Notes appear, there are a few common reasons:
Phone number mismatch
- The phone number you are texting does not match the phone number on the Caregiver’s profile in Bluesky.
It hasn’t been long enough
- Depending on settings set by your administrator, it may take some time to log Notes from TextUs.
Your messages aren’t delivering
- Your messages are not being delivered, or are not receiving delivery receipts. Check to make sure your outbound messages have the “Delivered” stamp underneath them! Messages that are “Not Delivered” will not be logged, and Unconfirmed messages (did not receive a delivery receipt at all) will be logged later at the end of the day or week.
- If this is the case, please reach out to TextUs Support for assistance!
If none of these reasons are causing the issue, please reach out to Bluesky support for assistance! They can be reached at Support@BlueSkyMSS.com .
Issue: Chrome Extension not importing contacts
The Chrome Extension is built to work on the following pages in Bluesky:
- Caregivers - list view
- Caregivers - individual profile
If you are on any other page, the Chrome Extension may not read the contacts properly!
If you are on the right page but the contact’s name is coming through incorrectly, make sure nothing on the page is highlighted and refresh the Chrome Extension to try again.