In order for the TextUs Chrome Extension to pull names from Bullhorn Novo into TextUs, you will need to include a phone number row in the “Details” card of an individual candidate’s profile. To add a phone number row, please have your Bullhorn Administrator follow these steps:
- Click "Menu," > "Admin," > "View Layout"
- In the View Layout screen, please select your Bullhorn environment and Field Map Entity "Candidate"
- This will display a list of menus in a row. Please click "Profile Record"
- In "Profile Record," scroll to "Profile - Right Side Bar"
- Make sure that all phone fields are under the column "Include in View"
- Please select these phone number fields and use the arrows to move them to the top of the "include in view" field. This should move them right underneath the “Details” header on your candidate profiles
- Click "Save" in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Refresh your candidate page to see if the layout has changed.