Deleting a Contact removes the contact from your Contact list and also deletes all conversation history, which is unrecoverable. For that reason we do not recommend deleting Contacts. If you do chose to delete Contacts, follow the steps below.
Steps to Delete a Single Contact
- Open the Contact conversation
- In the top left click the three dots
- Select "Edit Contact" from the drop down
- Click on the trashcan icon to delete the Contact
Steps to Delete Multiple Contacts
- Go to the "Contacts" tab
- Select "Batch Actions" then "Delete Contacts"
- Use the search bar at the top to find which Contacts to delete
- Click on the box next to the Contact's name and then click "Delete Contacts"
Please note that Standard and Basic Users can't delete Contacts.