You’ll notice a Scheduled Messages icon on each Conversation. This allows you to Schedule a message for future delivery. Useful if reminding someone of an interview or state date.
Steps to Schedule a message
- Open the Conversation
- Type your complete message to the Contact in the Message Window
- Click the Schedule button below the message window (it looks like a Calendar)
- Using the drop down Calendar select your desired date of delivery
- Using the drop down time select your desire time. This will be sent from your Computer's time zone
- Click the orange Calendar icon that replaced the green Send icon to schedule your message
Your scheduled message will now appear in Orange in the Conversation window. You can still send messages to the contact.