Issue: Notes not logging to Candidate record
First, make sure your TextUs account is successfully integrated with Bullhorn!
In TextUs, go to Settings > Integrations and make sure the Bullhorn switch is turned on. If it isn’t, please reach out to TextUs Support for assistance!
If your Bullhorn integration is turned on, then your inbound and outbound text messages should be logging as Notes in your Candidates’ Bullhorn profiles.
If you are failing to see Notes appear, there are a few common reasons:
Contact is a Lead
- TextUs only logs notes to “Candidates” and “Contacts” in Bullhorn
Phone number mismatch
- The phone number you are texting does not match the phone number on the candidate’s profile in Bullhorn
- .The phone number must be in the “Primary,” “Home,” “Mobile,” or “Other” field. “Work Phone” will not log notes.
It hasn’t been long enough
- Depending on settings set by your administrator, Bullhorn may take some time to log Notes from TextUs.
Your messages aren’t delivering
- Your messages are not being delivered, or are not receiving DLRs (delivery receipts). Check to make sure your outbound messages have the “Delivered” stamp underneath them! Messages that are “Not Delivered” will not be logged in Bullhorn, and unconfirmed messages (did not receive a delivery receipt at all) will be logged at the end of the day/week.
- If this is the case, please reach out to TextUs Support for assistance
Issue: Chrome Extension not importing contacts
The Chrome Extension is built to work on the following sections in Bullhorn:
If you are on any other page, the Chrome Extension will not read the contacts properly! If you are on the right page but the contact’s name is coming through incorrectly, make sure nothing on the page is highlighted and refresh the Chrome Extension to try again.
In Bullhorn Novo, the “Details Card” must be visible on the Candidate’s profile in order for the Chrome Extension to read the phone number. You can find this under Layount > Cards on the candidate’s profile: