With the TextUs and HealthCare Source integration, you can pull contact names and numbers from Contingent Talent Management into the TextUs Chrome Extension. You can then proceed to send broadcast and individual messages through the extension, and watch your Texts automatically log as notes in Contingent Talent Management. If you have not already done so, please download the TextUs Chrome Extension before proceeding with this training.
Creating a Group and Sending a Group Broadcast from a Tearsheet in Contingent Talent Management
To pull names and numbers from HealthCare Source into TextUs, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Temp" tab (On this tab, you can choose to refine the numbers that you would like to text by selecting specific qualifications)
- Click on the TextUs Tab on the right side of the screen
- Each Contact should automatically populate. If not, please click on the "Find Phone Numbers on Page" tab, and click the "Refresh" icon
- Click on the green "Import to Group" button
- Type in a new group name, or select an existing group, and click the green arrow
- Click "Select Loaded Contacts" until the button turns gray (this may take a few clicks)
7. Click the green arrow again
8. Click "Send Group Broadcast"
9. Select the Date and Time that you would like to send your message
10. Type your message Content, then click on the Orange Calendar button to Schedule the message! This will send an individual message to each of the contacts that you added into this group
Adding an Individual Candidate into TextUs and Sending them a Text
- Go to the "Temp" tab
- Click on the name of the contact you would like to add
- Click the TextUs Tab
- Click the green + next to the contact's name (this will transform into a speech bubble)
- Click on the speech bubble
- Type your message content and click the green send button!
How to View your Texts in HealthCareSource
When you send or receive a text in TextUs, this text will be logged in two different ways within HealthCareSource.
First, it will create a System Journal Note. This counts as a "prod credit" journal entry and gives users credit for being productive. This can be hidden on the Admin Settings page, if necessary!
Second, it will create a Conversation Event. This conversation history shows a record of the conversation between your user and their contact. There are three ways view these messages.
First, conversation history can be reviewed by clicking, "View Conversation," next to a user's name in the TextUs Administration link of the "Admin" tab. You will then need to click "View Conversation" on the relevant conversation thread that you would like to view. Clicking the contact's name will act as a link to that contact's profile. You can also search each message for specific content.
Second, on the Main tab, you can click the link "View Text Messages" in the "Temps" and "Clients" sub-headers. This will bring you to a list of all of your users' conversations with contacts. From here, you will also need to click the "View Conversation" link to see the full list of messages.
Finally, you can view messaging history from the "Temp" tab if these contacts have their cell phone numbers input. To do so, click on the "Temp" tab, then click on the name of the contact you would like to view. On this contact's profile, click on the "View Text Conversations" link next to their Cell Phone number. You will then need to click "View Conversation" in order to see the entire messaging history. This process can also be done with a Client Contact profile, if they have been created with a Cell Phone number instead.
To learn more about the features offered by the TextUs Chrome Extension, read our article on How to Use the TextUs Chrome Extension!