Welcome to this overview of MMS use in TextUs.
Outbound images have a size limitation of 1.5mb
They can be sent by clicking the camera icon:
You can then upload a photo from the following file types:
The file selector will not allow you to select other file types as you can see here the .pdf can't be selected as MMS does not support this file type:
Remember the maximum file size is 1.5mb so whilst we can select the JPEG image above we will not be able to upload it to send.
Both sent and received images can be opened up to full size and then saved by clicking on them:
MMS carries certain risks when used by recruiting professionals. Here are a few guidelines on using MMS successfully.
- Never send images of confidential information (such as Social Security cards).
- Avoid using personal images.
- Always ask your contacts to tell you what they are sending - this way if the image fails you will know what to re-ask for.
- Save your images for offline use and storage in case of internet issues or service outages.
- You can't send PDFs! If you do need to send a PDF you should take a screenshot!
- Image size is capped at 1.5mb outbound but you will be able to receive larger images.