Guidelines: Be friendly, introduce yourself, and use a call-to-action.
- [Text 1] Lucy, thanks for downloading our job search guide! Are you available at 2 pm or 3 pm today? -- Erich from XYZ
- [Text 2, if no response to Text1] Realize you’re busy, wanted to make sure you got my last text -- I think we have the perfect job for you. Are you free at 12 pm to connect?
- Gabby - saw on LI that you’re looking for a new position. I’m searching for a strong traveler like you with L&D experience. Are you interested?
- Babs, your LinkedIn is enticing but missing a few crucial pieces. Are you available at 1 or 2 pm Wed or Fri to chat about quick fixes?
- Hi Raul, this is Ty from XYZ, the leader in STEM staffing. Saw you’re in the market and wanted to put you in touch with a top hirer. Are you free to chat?
- Your Ted Talk was amazing. I have an idea on how our STEM team can help you out. What’s the easiest way to get 10 mins on your calendar?
Did this answer your question?